Large Intestine Colitis: Intestine Colitis Symptoms & Treatment Case Study: Colitis is an inflammatory lesion of the colon of an infectious, toxic, autoimmune or other established etiology. The main symptoms of the disease are pain and indigestion, motility and secretion, in most patients there are dyspeptic symptoms. Symptoms and appropriate treatment of Intestine Colitis in adults are determined by the cause of its development and appearance. Why the disease develops and what it is, we will take a closer look at this article. We will also give recommendations on the observance of the correct diet, which is one of the important stages of therapy. Large Intestine Colitis: Intestine Colitis Symptoms & Treatment Case Study.
List of the Things We will Talk About:
- What is Intestine Colitis
- Intestine Colitis causes
- Important information
- Classification of Colitis
- Intestine Colitis symptoms
- Laboratory Examination Method
- Intestine Colitis Treatment
- Physiotherapy for colitis
- Diet for Interstitial Colitis
- Remedies For colitis
What is Intestine Colitis:
WHAT DO DOCTORS SAY ABOUT THE TREATMENT OF Intestine Colitis
For many years I have been studying intestinal problems, particularly intestinal colitis.
It is terrible when people do not know the true cause of their diseases.
It turns out that the whole thing in the bacteria Helicobacter Pylori.
These bacteria are able to live and reproduce not only in the intestines and stomach.
Entering deep into its walls, the larvae are carried by the bloodstream throughout the body, entering the heart, liver, and even the brain.
Today we will talk about the new natural remedy
NOTOXIN, which turned out to be incredibly effective in treating intestinal colitis, as well as participating in the federal program Healthy Nation, thanks to which the remedy can be obtained NOTOXINwhen submitting an application until December 19 .
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Morozova EA:
Intestine Colitis is an inflammation of the colon that results from an intestinal lesion. In most cases, its chronic form, as well as ulcerative colitis of unknown etiology, develops, and the intestinal mucosa becomes prone to ulceration.
The simplest bacteria get on the mucous membrane of the colon, damage it. The onset of the inflammatory process leads to symptoms. The wall of the colon swollen, incorrectly reduced. At the same time, mucus secretion begins, adverse symptoms appear. Appears:
- pulling or cramping pains
- violation of the chair
- general weakness of the body.
- Intestine Colitis causes
Intestinal Colitis causes
Before treating colitis, it is necessary to identify the cause of its occurrence, otherwise, the treatment becomes vain: the reason will remain – and the disease will Also remain.
There are several factors, the impact of which can lead to the emergence of a disease such as intestinal colitis:
- intestinal infection;
- disorders of the intestine due to medication of certain groups (neuroleptics, lincomycin, laxatives);
- intestinal ischemia;
- eating disorders (excess flour, spicy, alcohol abuse);
- food allergy;
- helminthic invasions;
- heavy metal poisoning (arsenic, lead);
- genetic predisposition
- Also, the reason may be unjustified and too frequent use of enemas for treatment and cleansing, uncontrolled intake of laxative drugs.
Most often, the occurrence of colitis is affected by several etiological factors that lead to inflammation in the large intestine, then it is a question of combined colitis.
The real cause of chronic colitis is PARASITES LIVING IN PEOPLE!
Many live and suffer for years, limiting their nutrition and do not even suspect that the only cause of colitis is tiny bacteria – salmonella, shigella, staphylococcus and Helicobacter pylori. Developing at a catastrophic rate, they release chemical compounds, instead excreting waste and toxins that depress our bodies.
Common pains in the colon, stomach, or pancreas can be a symptom of parasite infection.
Classification of Colitis
The disease is usually classified according to several criteria. Depending on the flow emit:
- Acute colitis – symptoms of pathology appear sharply, strongly expressed.
- Chronic intestinal colitis – the disease develops slowly, its symptoms are often blurred, they are difficult to differentiate from other gastroenterological diseases. The causes are infectious diseases ( dysentery – shigella and salmonella), exposure to toxic substances, drugs, etc.
The following types of Colitis are distinguished:
Ulcerative colitis of the intestines
Ulcerative colitis is one of the most severe forms of the disease, which is caused by the occurrence of lesions in the mucous membrane of the colon. The main manifestation is destructive changes in the shell of the organ. For five years or more, periodic screening is recommended to detect colon cancer at an early stage.
Nonspecific ulcerative colitis
The development of Nonspecific ulcerative colitis is based on a serious inflammatory reaction in the intestines, which starts due to a malfunction of the immune system and leads to significant tissue damage. Characteristic symptoms: pain in the abdomen, often on the left, decreasing after a bowel movement. Violations are necrotic. Doctors advise to exclude from the diet those foods that are food allergens. This helps to alleviate the patient’s condition.
Erosive colitis is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach adjacent to the duodenum, which is accompanied by the appearance of many ulcers on the surface of the duodenum adjacent to the stomach.
Catarrhal colitis is a type, or more precisely, one of the stages of inflammation that began in the mucous membrane of the colon. The inflammatory process often leads to the fact that the intestinal walls begin to redden and swell. Its lumen is slightly narrowed. Because of this, various cracks often occur.
Diffuse colitis always it is not an independent form of the disease, from this phase another colitis debuts, which will manifest itself later.
Spastic colitis Violates the motor function of the intestine – peristalsis. As a result, there are disorders of the stool (often constipation) and severe painful symptoms.
Atrophic bowel colitis
Atrophic bowel colitis is an inflammatory process that occurs in the large intestine, due to which intestinal walls are depleted.
Intestine Colitis symptoms
Colitis intestinal in adults has a lot of symptoms that are very characteristic:
- Discomfort and pain in the lower abdomen. Such manifestations accompany intestinal colitis in 90% of cases. Exacerbation of pain occurs after therapeutic procedures, food intake, and the effects of mechanical factors (shaking in vehicles, running, walking, etc.).
- Constipation or diarrhea, sometimes alternating;
- Many patients also experience flatulence, heaviness in the stomach, bloating.
- Tenesmus is a false urge to defecate, accompanying pain. In this case, the chair may be missing.
- Detection in the feces of fluid, mucus, blood streak, in severe cases – pus.
- The weakness of the body associated with impaired absorption of various substances or the activity of pathogenic microorganisms.
Symptoms of the disease are
aggravated during exacerbations and almost disappear during remission.
Pain in colitis with colitis is aching or dull. From time to time, the patient complains of arching pain. In some patients, the pain may be dull, constant, and diffuse throughout the abdomen. Then it is enhanced, it is cramped and localized in the lower abdomen: on the left or above the pubis. The attack may be accompanied by the urge to defecate or the discharge of gases.
Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the large intestine can affect both parts of the large intestine and spread to all its divisions. The extent of the damage can range from mild inflammation, which causes minor painful cramps and abdominal upheaval, to pronounced ulcerative changes. Colitis may be complicated by inflammation of the small intestines or the stomach.
Stage of intestinal colitis and There Symptoms:
At the initial stage of the disease, the symptoms are not so pronounced that the person does not notice the presence of a deviation. There may be:
- skin rashes
- dry mouth
- violation of the frequency of defecation.
The average degree of colitis in adults is characterized by the following features:
- increased body temperature (up to a maximum of 38.1),
- cramping pains and general malaise.
The urge to defecate occur 4-6 times a day, mostly at night.
It occurs at a high temperature (above 38.1) on the background of disorders of the cardiovascular system (tachycardia). Observed:
- pale skin
- unevenness of breathing
- abdominal pain, severe, cramping.
Symptoms of Acute Colitis
In the acute course of the disease in adults, also known as small Intestine Colitis the following symptoms occur:
- excessive pain in the abdomen, sometimes the pain can be located in the epigastric zone;
- meteorism and active gas formation may occur;
- at the time of cleansing the intestines, the patient can have significant discomfort, and the urge to go to the toilet can be very painful;
- traces of blood can be seen in the feces;
- often the patient has diarrhea;
- the general condition of the patient is characterized by increased fatigue, body weight may begin to decrease;
- in some cases, there is a lack of appetite, after eating nausea.
Symptoms of Chronic intestinal colitis
The manifestations of the chronic form of the disease include:
- flatulence ;
- spastic constipation;
- false urge to defecate, accompanied by flatulence;
- mild pain during physical exertion, as a rule, ischemic colitis causes them;
- aching dull cramping pain, covering the entire lower abdomen, radiating in some cases to the left hypochondrium;
- headache and nausea.
See your doctor if you have diarrhea with blood or mucus, or if you have severe abdominal pain, especially when combined with high fever.
Diagnostic measures begin in the doctor’s office. The survey begins with a patient survey for complaints. The doctor finds out their character, strength, duration. Determines which diseases the patient suffered before. ‘Large Intestine Colitis: Intestine Colitis Symptoms & Treatment Case Study’
For the diagnosis of colitis, doctors pay attention to the following symptoms:
- unstable chair (diarrhea, constipation, diarrhea, constipation)
- pains of a different nature
- mainly in the lower abdomen
- burp often occurs
- bitterness in the mouth
- general weakness
- decrease in working capacity
- worsening sleep
The initial stage also includes an examination of the patient and a palpation method to determine the exact location of pain. After this, laboratory and instrumental diagnostic methods are assigned.
Laboratory examination methods:
- Complete blood count indicates the presence of inflammatory changes in the body and anemia (an increase in the number of leukocytes , a shift to the left leukocyte formula, a decrease in the number of red blood cells);
- Urinalysis indicates dehydration (increased specific gravity, protein admixture);
- Biochemical analysis of urine displays the degree of dehydration, loss of blood electrolytes, indicates the presence of inflammation.
Intestinal Colitis Treatment
When exacerbation of chronic or acute colitis in adults, treatment should be carried out in a hospital in the proctology department, if the infectious nature of colitis is found, then in specialized departments of infectious diseases hospitals.
Treatment involves taking medication and a strict diet. Drug treatment of intestinal colitis in adults involves taking drugs in the following groups:
shpa” “Drotaverin“). It is used to relieve cramps. This drug will help to stop the symptoms until the doctors exactly tell you how to treat inflammation of the intestines.
- If inflammation in intestinal colitis is caused by pathogenic flora, various types of antibacterial agents are used to reduce its activity and suppress it. Etiological treatment for
helminthiases consistsof anti-helminth therapy, dysbacteriosis is treated with probiotics.
- Pathogenetic therapy consists in prescribing abundant drinking of alkaline mineral waters. In severe cases, intravenous infusions of saline,
reosorbilactand other saline solutions are prescribed.
In the treatment of acute intestinal colitis from medicines, saline laxative is used once. For the treatment of infectious forms used sulfide drugs in combination with antibiotics. Symptomatic drugs help well, Papaverine – with severe pain.
With the development of chronic colitis, the patient is recommended a dispensary observation with regular examination by a specialist and all necessary tests. To prevent recurrence of the exacerbation, the patient needs to normalize the diet, avoid stress and heavy loads.
The use of drugs aimed at improving immunity (aloe extract), reducing inflammatory processes (sulfanilamide suppositories), reducing pain symptoms spasmomen is recommended. Be sure to use vitamin therapy.
For the recognition of colitis, as well as for the appointment of drugs and treatment methods, you should contact your gastroenterologist or proctologist, who will determine the optimal solution in each case.
Physiotherapy for Intestinal Colitis
Physiotherapy for colitis is caused by the pathogenetic orientation of the impact of the corresponding physical factor and is aimed at improving the motor-evacuation and secretory functions of the colon. For this purpose, as well as to eliminate dangerous symptoms, the following physiotherapy methods are provided in modern treatment-and-prophylactic centers:
- UV exposure local exposure
- drug electrophoresis (papaverine, drotaverin)
- paraffin applications on certain areas of the abdomen
- mud applications
- magnetic therapy
- Ulcerative colitis – surgery to remove ulcers and neoplasms is indicated only when all measures of conservative therapy have been unsuccessful. Surgery for ulcerative colitis requires only 10% of patients. The surgical method can be radical.
- Ischemic colitis is a surgical method used in the event of a blood clot in the abdominal aorta and its branches, which directly affects the development and progression of the pathological process in the large intestine.
Diet for Interstitial Colitis
The key to a quick recovery of the patient is to follow a diet. The main purpose of the adjustment of nutrition and compliance with a special menu in case of intestinal colitis is to reduce the load on the organs of the digestive system.
- Diet for intestinal colitis should consist only of approved foods.
- Meals should be frequent (about 6 times a day), but small.
- Meals should not be hot or cold.
- Best suited for eating boiled, grated foods. Calorie intake is also limited, there should be no more than 2000 kcal per day.
- During the acute period of the disease, you can eat only liquid, semi-liquid or well-rubbed food, while products are better steamed or boiled well.
Diet for intestinal colitis has the right to prescribe only a doctor after confirming the diagnosis in the laboratory.
Even people suffering from the chronic form of this disease are not recommended to use it without consulting their doctor.
Permissible foods for intestinal colitis:
- bread crumbs, biscuits, biscuits
- skim and diluted broths, soups with boiled cereals or chopped vegetables (potatoes, zucchini)
- low-fat meat and poultry varieties and dishes (steamed cutlets with rice, meatballs): veal, beef, rabbit, skinless chicken
- low-fat fish, boiled or steamed, baked
- boiled porridge on the water (buckwheat, rice, oatmeal)
- eggs in the form of protein omelet or soft boiled
- vegetables: potatoes, zucchini, cauliflower, pumpkin, carrots in the form of mashed potatoes,
souffles, casseroles or boiled
- baked apples, in the form of mashed potatoes, without peel and red, barberry decoctions, black currants, quince; pears, bananas
- butter in a small amount
- low-fat cottage cheese and sour cream
- soft and unsalted cheeses
- bay leaf, vanilla, cinnamon, a little dill, and parsley
- chocolate, strong tea, coffee & diluted juices
- marmalade, marshmallow
All dishes should be boiled, steamed or baked, but without a hard crust. In addition, the food is served pureed or crushed. Thus, the intestine has time to break down food into nutrients that are absorbed into the blood – this is achieved by mechanical sparing.
Stay Away From These Products during illness:
- salted, smoked, spicy, pickled food, any sausages and pickles;
- vegetables and fruits without additional processing;
- baking and various pastries;
- wheat, pearl barley, and legumes;
- chocolates, ice cream and various creams;
- carbonated drinks, as well as strong tea or coffee (in the presence of constipation).
Elimination of chronic intestinal colitis and other types can be done with the help of folk remedies. The patient needs to consult with the doctor, and not to use the means at its discretion.
- Remove the inflammatory process will help
mint .To prepare two large spoons of this herb, pour 450 ml of boiling water and infuse for 20 minutes. Take 2-3 spoons, 3-4 times daily before meals.
- At 500 ml of boiling water should take two tablespoons of dry grass. The mixture is infused in a glass or enamel bowl for two hours. It is better to cover the solution with a tight lid. Take filtered infusion for one month. The daily dosage of Hypericum is 250 ml, while this amount is divided into three doses. Drink St. John’s wort should be half an hour before meals.
Decoctionof chamomile and centaury . One teaspoon of the centaury and a teaspoon of chamomile is poured with a glass of boiled water and infused. Drink with intestinal colitis in a tablespoon of infusion for every two hours. After 1-2 months, reduce the dose, and the intervals between taking the medication do more;
- Pomegranate (peel). Take 20 g of dry crusts or 50 g of fresh pomegranate with seeds, boil over low heat for 30 minutes in 200 ml of water. Strain thoroughly. Drink 2 tbsp. l cooked broth 2 times a day. Pomegranate decoction is a very effective remedy for the treatment of allergic colitis and enterocolitis.
Adherence to a few simple guidelines will help adults prevent colitis:
- stick to a balanced diet;
- stop drinking alcohol;
- include more plant foods in the diet;
- timely deal with constipation;
- Do not use uncontrolled antibiotics;
- Seek medical attention at the first symptoms of intestinal problems.
Like any other disease, intestinal colitis is quickly treatable in the early stages. Monitor your health and consult a doctor in time.
If you read these lines, it can be concluded that you or your loved ones somehow suffer from bowel colitis or other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. We conducted an investigation, studied a bunch of materials and most importantly figured out the cause of all diseases of the intestine and stomach. “Large Intestine Colitis: Intestine Colitis Symptoms & Treatment Case Study”
The verdict is: pain in the intestines or stomach is a consequence of parasites living in the body.
Moreover, these are not all known tapeworms, but microorganisms that lead to very serious consequences, spreading in the bloodstream throughout the body. And everything would be fine, but the problem is that conventional antiparasitic drugs do not affect these types of bacteria.